NO SCHOOL – enjoy your day off!
- Start benchmark review – today we’ll go over “Monkey Tales”
Hw: Finish analogy hw if you didn’t – due tomorrow
Wednesday- ANALOGY HW DUE!
- Take up analogy hw
- Hand out new reading passage “Back to First Grade”
- Review benchmark – today we’ll discuss “Five Rings Unbroken”
Hw: Read Genius Hour topic for 20 minutes, work on presentation, and complete reading passage (due next Tuesday)
- Benchmark review – today we’ll discuss the paired passage “Red Crab Invasion”/”Monarch Magic”
Hw: Read Genius Hour topic for 20 minutes, work on presentation, and complete “Back to First Grade” passage
- Benchmark review – today we’ll discuss “Composting” and “From Charlie Joe Jackson’s Guide to Extra Credit”
Each day will include a game of some sort. The students were already asking me last week what games we are going to play. They remember all the games we played last year for review. This should be a fun and informative week that I’m looking forward to!