The staff at White Oak Middle School wants to make the transition to 6th grade as smooth as possible for our parents and students. This school year may look different, but one thing remains the same, we are EXCITED to have your child join our campus! To ease the minds of our students and yours, we would like to invite you to “In-person, Meet the Teacher.”
DATE: Thursday, August 6th
- 8:30-9:30; Student Last Names A-M
- 1:30-2:30; Student Last Names N-Z
Come and Go
Students will have the opportunity to receive their schedules if not already printed and quickly walk through each class to become familiar with the building and meet each teacher. Due to time constraints and social distancing, any information that needs to be shared with teachers will need to take place by setting up an appointment with the teacher.
In order to comply with Social Distancing, the following requirements must be adhered to:
- Attend at your assigned time based on student’s last name
- Masks must be worn at all times!
- Only the 6th grader and 1 parent/guardian will be permitted to enter the building. Siblings and other adults will not be allowed
- Visitors will be prescreened before entering the building